Salvation Army Hall
The presence of the Salvation Army in the area dates from 1936. For many years, they operated as a ‘Goodwill Post’, staffed by Goodwill Sisters.
The previous building at Wardieburn Drive was replaced in recent years by the present building.
Name and Denomination
|Original Name||Salvation Army Hall|
|Original Denomination||Salvation Army|
|Present Name||Salvation Army Hall|
|Current Denomination||Salvation Army|
Design and Construction
Sorry, no information found on the Dictionary of Scottish Architects.