Victoria Primary School
This school is outside the Granton area, but its catchment area includes part of Trinity.
The school, built in 1896, incorporates an earlier building dating from 1861 (architect James Lessels) which had previously been enlarged in 1875 and 1884. A further small extension was built in 1930 (architect Reid & Forbes). The school was built for Leith School Board, Newhaven being part of the Burgh of Leith at the time – and until 1920.